Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon
4 salmon fillets (4-6 ounces each)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 lemon, juiced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Lemon wedges (for serving)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush the mixture over the salmon fillets, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the salmon with lemon wedges for squeezing over the top.
- This Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon recipe is quick and easy to make and requires just a few simple ingredients. It's a heart-healthy meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner. Plus, the leftovers can be used for salads or sandwiches the next day. Enjoy!